Light Street Special Education Solutions (http://www.lightstreetsolutions.com), a division of LEARN Behavioral (http://www.learnbehavioral.com), helps schools succeed by providing comprehensive special education programs and services. We partner with schools to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided to children with special needs. We offer an array of flexible solutions that are grounded in evidence-based practices and focused on achieving positive outcomes for our students and school partners.
Join Light Street Special Education Solutions, a division of LEARN Behavioral, national network of education professionals as Special Education Teacher and become a part of a team taking a fresh approach to special education.
We are hiring FULL-TIME Special Education Teachers to work with children in a school setting and become a valuable member of our national team of special education superheroes. We have openings in both elementary and high school.
Be a part of a flexible team-build environment as a Special Education Teacher and learn more about what we can offer you:
• New grad mentorship with on the ground clinical support
• Local Clinical Manager support
• Competitive compensation packages
• Benefit packages which include different plan options that work for you and your family which includes medical/dental/vision/401k
• Professional development allowance, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement
• Referral bonuses and Relocation Assistance!
Light Street Special Education Solutions/LEARN Behavioral offers a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan, 401(k), paid holidays and personal time off.
Light Street Special Education Solutions/LEARN Behavioral is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.