Light Street Special Education Solutions (http://www.lightstreetsolutions.com), a division of Learn It Systems (http://www.learnitsystems.com), helps schools succeed by providing comprehensive special education programs and services. We partner with schools to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided to children with special needs. We offer an array of flexible solutions that are grounded in evidence-based practices and focused on achieving positive outcomes for our students and school partners.
Join Light Street Special Education Solutions', a division of Learn It Systems, national network of education professionals as a School Psychologist, and become a part of a team taking a fresh approach to special education.
We are hiring FULL-TIME School Psychologists/Psychometrists to work on a in a school setting in Tulsa, Oklahoma for the 2018-2019 School Year.
Be a part of a flexible team-build environment as a School Psychologist and learn more about what we can offer you:
• Local Clinical Manager support
• Competitive compensation packages
• Benefit packages which include different plan options that work for you and your family which includes medical/dental/vision/401k
• Professional development allowance, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement
• Relocation Assistance, and/or Referral bonuses!
Light Street Special Education Solutions/Learn It Systems offers a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan, 401(k), paid holidays and personal time off.
Light Street Special Education Solutions/Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.