The Trellis School (http://trellisservices.com) is looking for an OT to join our small, school-based related services team. We are a non-public school serving children grade Pre-K to 10 in Sparks, Maryland, just north of Hunt Valley, in Baltimore County. Our OTs and SLPs are an integral part of the Trellis School’s interdisciplinary team, facilitating exceptional outcomes for children with autism.
Caseloads are very manageable and professional and clinical growth is strongly supported.
We have a full-time school-based position (year-round school schedule), as well as opportunities to work part-time with our outpatient clients.
Relocation assistance available.
We will provide CEU Reimbursement of $750.00 and payment for licensure and affiliations annually.
* Work collaboratively as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team
* Oversight of occupational therapy programs for students in our specialized school (PreK-grade 10)
* Provide continual parent and staff training and education
* Write progress reports and IEPs
* Maintain daily log note record
* Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
* Experience working with children with autism
* Ability to train others
* Strong verbal communication and writing skills
Trellis Services/Learn It Systems offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plans including 401(k), personal time off, and paid holidays.
Trellis Services/Learn It System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.