Light Street Special Education Solutions (http://www.lightstreetsolutions.com), a division of Learn It Systems (http://www.learnitsystems.com), helps schools succeed by providing comprehensive special education programs and services. We partner with schools to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided to children with special needs. We offer an array of flexible solutions that are grounded in evidence-based practices and focused on achieving positive outcomes for our students and school partners.
We are now interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists in Hillside, IL to work with children in a school setting and become a valuable member of our national team of special education superheroes.
Be a part of a flexible team-build environment as a Speech-Language Pathologist and learn more about what we can offer you:
• New grad mentorship with on the ground clinical support
• Mentoring for clinicians who are transitioning from a medical model into school base
• Local Clinical Manager support
• Competitive compensation packages
• Benefit packages which include different plan options that work for you and your family which includes medical/dental/vision/401k
• Professional development allowance, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement
• Referral bonuses, Sign-On bonuses, and/or Relocation Assistance!
This position if for a full time Speech-Language Pathologist for PAEC Academy program located at St Domitilla (605 N Hillside Ave, Hillside): Fully self contained special education setting (no case management) for students in grades 1-8. Most students have mild/moderate cognitive impairments. 3:1 model for service delivery has been used with this setting for many years to adequately meet the needs of the population. There will be another Speech-Language Pathologist on-site 1 day/week providing services.
Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.