Light Street Special Education Solutions (http://www.lightstreetsolutions.com), a division of Learn It Systems (http://www.learnitsystems.com), helps schools succeed by providing comprehensive special education programs and services. We partner with schools to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided to children with special needs. We offer an array of flexible solutions that are grounded in evidence-based practices and focused on achieving positive outcomes for our students and school partners.
We are now interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists in Bellwood, IL to work with children in a school setting and become a valuable member of our national team of special education superheroes.
Be a part of a flexible team-build environment as a Speech-Language Pathologist and learn more about what we can offer you:
• New grad mentorship with on the ground clinical support
• Mentoring for clinicians who are transitioning from a medical model into school base
• Local Clinical Manager support
• Competitive compensation packages
• Benefit packages which include different plan options that work for you and your family which includes medical/dental/vision/401k
• Professional development allowance, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement
• Referral bonuses, Sign-On bonuses, and/or Relocation Assistance!
This position is for a Full time Bilingual (Spanish) Speech-Language Pathologist for Lincoln Primary School (Lincoln Primary 3519 Wilcox Ave, Bellwood) in D88: all Early Childhood population (ages 3-5), will include some co-teaching with Special Education teacher in blended classrooms and Transdisciplinary Play Based Assessments.
Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.