Light Street Special Education Solutions (http://www.lightstreetsolutions.com), a division of Learn It Systems (http://www.learnitsystems.com), helps schools succeed by providing comprehensive special education programs and services. We partner with schools to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided to children with special needs. We offer an array of flexible solutions that are grounded in evidence-based practices and focused on achieving positive outcomes for our students and school partners.
Be a part of a flexible team-build environment as a Speech-Language Pathologist and learn more about what we can offer you:
• Mentoring for clinicians who are transitioning from a medical model into school base
• Local Clinical Manager support
• Competitive compensation packages
• Benefit packages which include different plan options that work for you and your family which includes medical/dental/vision/401k
• Professional development allowance, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement
• Referral bonuses, Sign-On Bonuses, and/or Relocation Assistance!
We are now interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for the 2018-2019 school year to work with children in a school setting in Maywood, IL and become a valuable member of our national team of special education superheroes!
This position is full-time, working 4 days/week. You will be working with more involved students with a variety of complex needs in our PAEC Center programs. Age ranges most likely will be older elementary, middle, and high school.
Light Street Special Education Solutions/Learn It Systems offers a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan, 401(k), paid holidays and personal time off.
Light Street Special Education Solutions/Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.