Light Street Special Education Solutions (http://www.lightstreetsolutions.com), a division of Learn It Systems (http://www.learnitsystems.com), helps schools succeed by providing comprehensive special education programs and services. We partner with schools to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided to children with special needs. We offer an array of flexible solutions that are grounded in evidence-based practices and focused on achieving positive outcomes for our students and school partners.
Join Light Street Special Education Solutions', a division of Learn It Systems, national network of education professionals as a Speech-Language Pathologist, and become a part of a team taking a fresh approach to special education.
We are now interviewing for the 2018/2019 School Year for a Speech-Language Pathologist work in a team environment with preschool and early elementary kids that have vision and hearing deficits. Inclusion setting with supports within the classroom setting. Incredible facility with therapy materials and classroom resources necessary to support students in the inclusive environment.
Be a part of a flexible team-build environment as a Speech-Language Pathologist and learn more about what we can offer you:
• New grad mentorship with on the ground clinical support
• Mentoring for clinicians who are transitioning from a medical model into school base
• Local Clinical Manager support
• Competitive compensation packages
• Benefit packages which include different plan options that work for you and your family which includes medical/dental/vision/401k
• Professional development allowance, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement
• Referral bonuses!
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Light Street Special Education Solutions/Learn It Systems offers a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan, 401(k), paid holidays and personal time off.
Light Street Special Education Solutions/Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.